Streamline Mac authentication and identity management.
Simplify the user experience while eliminating support challenges for IT.
Leverage a single cloud identity on any Apple device to gain immediate access to the resources you need.
In an increasingly mobile workforce, with employees working from different locations on a multitude of devices, organizations need to be able to manage and secure those devices and their company information without the challenges of binding to on-premises Active Directory. With Jamf Connect, a user can unbox their Mac, power it on and access all of their corporate applications after signing on with a single set of cloud-identity credentials.
Create secure accounts that get users up and running immediately. Empower them to access their Mac and all associated applications with a single cloud identity based on their Okta, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, PingFederate and OneLogin credentials. Provide a better and more secure zero-touch deployment by ensuring a single cloud identity is used to access the device and applications, during initial setup and day-to-day use.
- Improve and simplify the login experience
- Create a more organized Mac fleet for IT to manage
- Offer multifactor authentication to ensure only the right user is accessing the right app on the right device
Security vulnerabilities are everywhere. In today’s remote working world, where employees are logging in from unsecure networks or an unauthorized user gets their hands on devices, it’s important IT admins are able to monitor who is accessing their devices and corporate information.
- Allow admins to track and monitor what devices are being accessed, from where and by whom, providing peace of mind that both device and corporate information are protected
- Provide the ability to create multiple IT admin accounts through the cloud identity provider, without requiring the use of shared-service accounts
- Allow users to securely authenticate with a synced password or via biometrics on their mobile device
Enforce password policies via the identity provider to maintain consistency and security across all users. Plus keep the Mac username and password in sync with cloud credentials, leveraging a single identity for everything users need to be productive.
- Deliver one harmonious user experience
- Reduce the number of password-related IT help desk tickets
- Make it easy to report on which accounts are accessing which machines
Did you know?
Reimagine user access with passwordless Mac authentication
Jamf Connect expands secure identity and access to resources with Jamf Unlock, passwordless authentication from an iPhone app to securely unlock Mac and the resources needed to be productive.
Jamf Unlock helps admins and security teams overcome the enormous challenge of keeping a remote and hybrid workforce secure and protected, while also providing a seamless end-user experience. Passwords create security and vulnerability risks. Server breaches can expose passwords, users can inadvertently expose their passwords due to a phishing attack — there are a number of ways that passwords create security holes. But implementing strong password policies can create user friction and many organizations don't have the time or budget to implement a smart card system.
Simplify your job and the login process for your users.
See Jamf Connect in action.
See how simple account setup via a reimagined login experience and simple authentication is possible.